Friday 5th February
Today is …
Today, we thought it would be nice to have a technology free day and instead of following the normal daily learning page, you are going to have a fun learning day at home. We are going to make one technology exception, we want you to go on to your afternoon zoom session and show your teacher your RAINBOW outfits.
As it is RAINBOW DAY we want you to wear bright coloured clothes for the day, choose your own outfit and express yourself as the fantastic individual you are.
Today is all about you! We want you to do things that you enjoy doing. Have a look at the activities below and see if you fancy doing any of them. If not, that is fine, you choose how you would like to spend your day.
- Help your mum or dad make breakfast,
- Go on a woodland adventure,
- Create a game to play with your family,
- Do something with your family that you really enjoy,
- Build a den,
- Bake something yummy,
- Chill out and watch your favourite movie,
- Remind yourself on several occasions how amazing you are!
For one day, do not worry about your daily learning page or the morning zoom session. Enjoy your day and spend some quality time with you family.
Take Care, Miss Stone.