Friday 26th February
It is Friday and this means no technology day! I just want to say another huge well done for this week, you have been absolutely amazing and I am so proud of you. Next week will be your final week of home learning before you return to school on Monday 8th March – I can’t wait to see all of your happy faces again.
Today, please start the day with your spelling test and make sure you send me your scores. Remember these words are important words. If you get any of them wrong, please complete look, cover, write and check.
I would like you to complete different activities this morning linked to learning which you enjoy!
- Could you write a letter to a friend or write a set of instructions on how to bake a cake?
- Could you learn how to tell the time or learn how to count in 3s or 4s?
- Could you write your own book? I know you enjoyed creating your own book cover!
- Could you learn more about Kenya or create a fact file or learn more about African animals?
- Could you complete a Science experiment? I know a really good one using Mentos and a bottle of coke, have you tried it?
- Could you learn how to tie your shoe laces or how to put the washing in for your mum?
Have a lovely morning taking charge of your learning and doing what you love learning the most.
I just want you to chill out, relax and do something that makes you smile.
Have a lovely weekend Year 2, you have worked thoroughly hard again this week and I am so proud of everything that you have achieved.