Friday 26th February
Today is …
A Technology Free Day
Today, we thought it would be nice to have another technology free day as it has been so successful. We want today to be a fun learning day at home.
Today we want you to be able to choose the activities you would rather do. Please choose 1 activity from each box to complete throughout the day. If you want to complete both activities that is entirely up to you.
- Create a story bag. Find a bag and collect items to go in it that relate to a well known story. If you can’t find an item, you could draw a picture to include. Use the items to retell the story.
- Allow your child to take some photos with your phone or camera and then look through the photos and talk about them.
- Plan an obstacle course either indoors or outdoors using things you can find. See if everyone in the family can complete the obstacle course.
- Scavenger Hunt – choose an item to find around the house or outside. Ask your child to find a certain number of that item e.g. 5 stones, 3 cushions.
- Make a den either indoors or outdoors.
- Bake some cakes or biscuits.
For one day, do not worry about your daily learning page or the zoom sessions, have fun and spend some quality time with your loved ones.
I hope you all have the best day. Have lots of fun and make sure you laugh a lot. I am so incredibly proud of you all.