Friday 12th February – Reception
Today is Friday and that means we now have a week off school for half term. Please watch the video’s below and listen to the message from myself and Miss Barwick. I am so incredibly proud of each and every one of you this half term, you have worked your socks off. Today is a no technology day again and therefore, I would like you to choose one of the activities from each section below or you can choose to do them both if you would like to:
- Make a valentines card for someone you love.
- Make a sock puppet – use your sock puppet to make a story.
- Go on a shape hunt and see how many different shapes you can find. You could do this indoors or outdoors.
- Make a model using junk. You could then use some glue to stick it all together – maybe look for the different shapes you have used? How high is your model? Can you make a model that is shorter or taller?
- Have a tea party – you could help to make the food and take your teddies along.
- Put on some music and have a sing and a dance.
I have attached a half term calendar to think about our mental wellbeing:
I hope you all have the best day. Have lots of fun and make sure you laugh a lot. Have a wonderful half term, you all deserve it! I miss you all very much and can not wait to see your smiley faces hopefully very soon.