Friday 12th February
Please start your day by watching the video below.
Firstly, we would like you to complete your spelling test. Ask someone at home to read each spelling aloud for you to write down. Good luck!
|Mrs Porter’s Group|
animation, operation, narration, quotation, elation, rotation, levitation, relation, dictation, formation, deviation, restoration
|Mrs Robinson’s Group|
analogue, league, colleague, catalogue, dialogue, plague, vague, fatigue, intrigue, vogue, rogue, monologue
Today is another technology free Friday!
Once you have completed your spelling test, we would like you to spend the rest of the day having some technology free fun.
Here are some ideas for activities you could do.
- Play a board game. This is great to get your family involved. What is your favourite board game?
- On Sunday it is Valentines Day. You could make something for someone to show them that you are thinking about them. You could draw them a picture, write a note, make them a bracelet or bake them some biscuits. Be creative!
- On Tuesday it will be Pancake Day. You could create a pancake recipe. What would you put on your dream pancake?
- Make a paper aeroplane. Measure how far you can fly it. You could measure using your feet or hands.
- Get some exercise. You could go for a walk in the snow (if we still have some), create a game of your own (like throwing socks in a basket or counting how many star jumps you can do in a minute) or even complete a Joe Wicks workout.
Now relax and enjoy the half term holidays. We are so proud of you all for all of your hard work at home this half-term. Have a fabulous half-term and stay safe,
Mrs Brodie and Mrs Porter