Flexible Nursery Provision
15 hours Nursery Provision
At Handale Primary we are very pleased to let you know that you can take your pre-nursery and nursery 15 hours flexibly over the week. You can choose from:
- All day Monday, all day Tuesday and Wednesday morning
- Wednesday afternoon, all day Thursday and all day Friday
For more information please do not hesitate to contact Mrs Lister or Mrs Mallaby for an informal chat.
30 hours Nursery Provision
We provide 30 hours childcare for working parents of nursery age children at Handale Primary School. Therefore if eligible a child will receive an extra 15 hours childcare per week!
A child will be eligible if:
- In a two parent household both parents earn the equivalent of 16 hours at minimum wage (Earning cap of £100k per individual)
- In a one parent household that parent must earn the equivalent of 16 hours at minimum wage (Earning cap of £100k)
- One parent is employed, and the other has substantial caring responsibilities or is disabled or incapacitated (based on specific benefits)
- One parent is temporarily on paternal, maternity or adoption leave or on statutory sick pay
For more information do not hesitate to contact Mrs Lister for an informal chat.
Handale School is part of the Local Authority’s , two year old funding scheme and therefore your child may be eligible for a free place.
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Universal Credit
- Tax credits and you have an annual income of under £16,190 before tax
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act
- The Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
A child can also get free early education and childcare if any of the following apply:
- They’re looked after by a local council
- They have a current statement of special education needs (SEN) or an education, health and care (EHC) plan
- They get Disability Living Allowance
- They’ve left care under a special guardianship order, child arrangements order or adoption order